Throughout my time in Ways of Knowing many different concepts were touched upon, ranging from symbolic analysis to how these semiotics can contribute to the ideological impacts cultures, personal narratives, and ways of percieveing symbolism from a different point of view. Before the semester had began, we were asked to create a predetermined connotation on what we believe this class might intale. I spoke about how analyzing and researching aspects of narratives would be used to better understand cultural symbolism and the importance of understanding these charactistics of semiotics. How a bridge can be made between semiotics and there literary devics to create valuable traits of symbolism allow the class to grow as both artists and designers.

I believe that my idea of the class presemester was pretty close to the course outline and the lessons used to approach these concepts. Now that the semester is coming to an end, I can see that my abilities in problem-solving and the tatics used to pick apart narratives and semiotics as been refined and that as an artist and designer my approach to pulling abstract concepts from literature and devolpe a meaningful and logical art concept. That the ability to find symbolism and decipher both the connonative and dennotative aspects of that symbol then allow those meaning to metastasis into something abstract and original.