Studio from 2019 

What I call "Inside my studio" is never confined by walls. When I am conscious of the surrounding, I am inside the studio, "at work."

Studio from 2017 to 2018

Studio until 2016

My studio in Assisi, Italy during artist resdiency.

Summer 2015

I made two pieces during this residency. First piece is a flower offering to Santa Chiara(Clara) in Assisi. Back ground colors are based on the Assisi pink lime stones. The wild flowers from Mountain Subasio where Assisi is located. The yellow flowers are called "ginestrelle" that bloom all over Mountain Subasio in spring and summer. Although not planned, in the process of picking the wild flowers and arrangment of whole composition,  I realized that my subconscious has made the choice of  the colors of the ceiling fresco paintings at Catheral Santa Chiara. 

Followed with a flower offering to Saint Francis in Assisi, I  applied background colors based on the study of Giotto's blue. Assisi and Cathederal San Francesco are knwon for the works by Giotto. The flowers are, again, from Mountain Subasio and a peony from one local farmer.